Yes and that is essentially only one formcomponent (youre composite) that has intenally its own markup/components
And it gets the input directly from them
For example see the CheckGroup and the Check classes. Check classes aren't also FormComponents.

johan

> And are the children you put in that composite also again formcomponents?
> Why why aren't that just Check or Radio classes normal webcontainers
> Because you are now creating a hierchy in FormComponents?

i didn't understand you. i use getInputAsArray(), which is defined in FormComponent. I'm trying to acheive an effect of several form components acting, for the model (set/get) as one.