Hay Guys;

Glad you like the idea, as for adding a setter, I don't think it's any
different than overridding the method as above, as wicket always does,
it uses what in HTML, and this will help in design time too.

On 5/11/06, Andrew Berman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'd rather have a setter added to Link called setAnchor which appends the
#anchor automatically to the url.

On 5/11/06, Vincent Jenks < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> +1 - I think that's pretty cool!
>
> Couldn't that be done w/ an ExternalLink?
AttributeModifier?

http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=YWxsb2NoaTI5Nzk%3D

> > > Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services,
security?
easier
> > > Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
Geronimo

http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmdlnk&kid0709&bid&3057&dat1642