I’ve just finished writing the prototype for my first Wicket application (thank you all for the support!) and I now need to start minimizing the Wicket session state.

What tools do you use to monitor and measure the session state of wicket pages?

Kind regards,

Michiel Trimpe

Michiel Trimpe| Java Developer| TomTom | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | +31 (0)6 41482341mobile

This e-mail message contains information which is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee, we request that you notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this e-mail message and any attachment(s), without copying, saving, forwarding, disclosing or using its contents in any other way. TomTom N.V., TomTom International BV or any other company belonging to the TomTom group of companies will not be liable for damage relating to the communication by e-mail of data, documents or any other information.