Title: Conditional body onload event

I am trying to add a popup warning message when a user hits the login page.  I would like to be able to decide in the Java whether or not to display this message - for example, if a user logs out, they are taken back to the login screen, but shouldn't have to click through the warning again.  Also, I would like to automatically disable the warning on our development system.

Does Wicket allow this?  I thought about adding something to wicket:head and then I could do my logic in the Java and add a different _javascript_ function for each situation (ie, display a message when a user hits the site, but return if it's the development system), but so far I haven't been able to figure out how to do this.

Thanks very much for the help.