The problem is that wicket-ajax doesn't support multipart forms.

-Matej

Nick Heudecker wrote:
I'm attempting to upload a file using a form with an AjaxSubmitButton. Ideally, I'd like to swap out a panel once the form is submitted, but I'm not getting that far. When I submit the form, I'm getting the following exception:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: ServletRequest does not contain multipart content at wicket.protocol.http.servlet.MultipartServletWebRequest.<init>(MultipartServletWebRequest.java:85) at wicket.protocol.http.servlet.ServletWebRequest.newMultipartWebRequest(ServletWebRequest.java:226)
        at wicket.markup.html.form.Form.handleMultiPart(Form.java:1071)
        at wicket.markup.html.form.Form.onFormSubmitted (Form.java:288)
at wicket.ajax.form.AjaxFormSubmitBehavior.onEvent(AjaxFormSubmitBehavior.java:86)
        at wicket.ajax.AjaxEventBehavior.respond(AjaxEventBehavior.java:161)
at wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior.onRequest (AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior.java:231) at wicket.request.target.component.listener.BehaviorRequestTarget.processEvents(BehaviorRequestTarget.java:98) at wicket.request.compound.DefaultEventProcessorStrategy.processEvents (DefaultEventProcessorStrategy.java:65) at wicket.request.compound.AbstractCompoundRequestCycleProcessor.processEvents(AbstractCompoundRequestCycleProcessor.java:57) at wicket.RequestCycle.doProcessEventsAndRespond (RequestCycle.java:846)

I've called 'form.setMultiPart(true)' and the form submits fine without the AjaxSubmitButton. Any suggestions?