What is your question exactly? Do you want to know how to deal with
nested model objects (the address property), do you want to be able to
'batch edit' multiple customers (use a ListView, with property
replaceItems == false) or do you want to have a detail form for your
address (use either a new page for this a la the cdapp example of
wicket-contrib-examples, or use panel replacements).

Customer has address and both customer name as well as the address need to be
edited in one form. I found examples with nested components such as lists, but
I cannot figure out how to get this right. Any ideas? It seems such as basic
use case I'm surprised there's no example on the site.

Thanks.