I'm also interested in a wicket RSS panel, but i'm finding it hard to understand the dojo example.

personally, i think it would be easier to use a library like rome (https://rome.dev.java.net/) and just add each rss element to a wicket list view.  it's really not that difficult to parse an existing rss feed.

Anyone else have some ideas?