I have an AjaxSubmitButton which in addition to performing an AJAX submit I want it to do some other _javascript_.  I added my custom _javascript_ to the onclick of the button in the HTML and when it is rendered, Wicket overwrites anything I had in the onclick attribute.  I also tried adding the onclick attribute in the onComponentTag method of the button, but still the same thing.  So, how can I add my own onclick _javascript_ to the AJAX button?   I'm not looking to have the AJAX call add the _javascript_, I want it so that upon clicking the button it immediately calls my _javascript_ in addition to making the AJAX call.

Thanks for any help,

Andrew