Ayodeji Aladejebi wrote:
> Anybody knows why eclipse is giving "Error Checking out Dir" when using
> the plugin from Tigris.org <http://Tigris.org>
>
>     RA layer request failed
> svn: PROPFIND request failed on
> '/svnroot/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicket-contrib-tinymce'
> svn: PROPFIND of '/svnroot/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicket-contrib-tinymce':
> Could not read status line: Secure connection truncated
> (https://svn.sourceforge.net) ?
>
> Anyone using eclipse tigris plugin encounter this error?

Yes, I also saw the same error but it was the first time I had ever
tried to use subclipse on any project so I was blaming myself.

I eventually reverted to the command line svn but over the weekend also
had problems with those commands not completing. By reissuing multiple
times, I eventually got a complete checkout.

Then I tried to build using maven2 and had similar problems.  It would
periodically fail to get some piece or another and die.  By re-running
"mvn package" over and over and over it eventually completed.

--
Aaron