On 6/15/06, Vincent Jenks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > well one more thing....i left your site on for a long time and then tried
> > doing something and then the wicket orange Page Expired came to me.
>
> I thought this was a necessary evil because of Wicket being
> session-based?  Users of this site aren't likely to "sit there" for
> very long, honestly.  Their cart will expire if they leave it sit as
> well and that is intentional behavior since it is a stateful session
> bean.

Depends. True for inheritely stateful things like forms. You don't
want/ have to support users arriving in the middle of a wizard. Otoh,
for things like contact information etc, you never want those links to
expire and want them to be accesible directly (e.g. from a search
engine or bookmark). This is where you would use bookmarkable pages
for.