I'm the one to be blamed. A workign implementation is right here on my machine and I haven't moved it into wicket-stuff yet. Guess i was just plain lazy. I will do it this weekend. I worked on it a few months back. My understanding of Wicket has improved quite a bit since then. I will make a few more modifications after the initial check in.