I tried (a 0.4 snapshot version of ) dojo with 1.2, but that got
several exceptions. After putting the most recent (soon to be
released) Wicket 1.2.1 and trunk from dojo into the project, both
seemed to work.

When 1.2.1 is released, I'll see to upgrade and put up a release (0.4) of dojo.

Martijn

On 6/22/06, Nili Adoram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Does anyone know whether it is planned to upgrade wicket-contrib-dojo to
> wicket 1.2?
> Currently we cannot use them both in the same classpath since there are
> collisions.
> Thanks
> Nili
>
> All the advantages of Linux Managed Hosting--Without the Cost and Risk!
> Fully trained technicians. The highest number of Red Hat certifications in
> the hosting industry. Fanatical Support. Click to learn more
> http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=107521&bid=248729&dat=121642

Download Wicket 1.2 now! Write Ajax applications without touching JavaScript!
-- http://wicketframework.org