oh, and a form part like this:

        private static final class TextFieldDefinitionEditor extends Panel
implements IFormEditor {

                public TextFieldDefinitionEditor(String id, IModel
fieldDefinitionModel) {
                        super(id, new
CompoundPropertyModel(fieldDefinitionModel));
                        add(new CheckBox("required"));
                        add(new TextField("maxLength"));
                }

                public void onSubmit() {