no if he clicks it twice then you will again get a redirect to another one because
the browser will detect that that one is already in use.

In 2.0 pagemaps are not importand anymore by default so i don't want to give it much more time for 1.2
What now sits in 1.2 pretty much works ok. If not then we have to backport some stuff from 2.0

johan

On 6/14/06, JasonB < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Johan Compagner wrote:
> for others not in ##wicket:
>
> the pagemap in the bookmarkable url can be get through the
> RequestCycle.urlFor(PageMap,Class,Params) method call
> give a pagemap there and the url will contain the pagemap param that
> will be used to hold the page in when it is clicked.

Is it be possible that, if the user clicks the email links twice, he
could have two open tabs using the same pagemap? Maybe we could have a
pagemap value or other parameter that would specify that a new (randomly
named?) pagemap should be created in response to this request.
- Jason B.