Johan Compagner wrote:
> So you want a special bookmarkable url encoding?
> Can you just use Package mounting? Or see how that works and copy parts
> of it to fit your needs?

package mounting is for one package, i want all packages with the same prefix
to be mounted. the problem i'm facing is not encoding the bookmarkable urls,
this works fine. the problem is that it seems i have a lot of other targets i
need to encode:
listener interface target (for redirects) - the rendering itself is found, but
the page has relative urls to javascript/css (so it can be previewable) -
because the encoding is something like /context?interface-params, the js/css
can't be found
references to resources - less of an issue, because we worked around it
differently, but for the same reason - i need to encode the urls that the page