curious what it then was.. What does a IDE do that you have at debug/runtime problems?

johan

On 6/28/06, A. Zwaan < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Lo all,

I found the problem...

It was the JBoss IDE in Eclipse that was causing my memory problems. I thought I'd try running it outside of Eclipse for a change (like we're doing with Websphere), resulting in about the same performance as Websphere. I guess the JBoss IDE can't handle the way Wicket 1.2 does things now.

Anyway thanks for all the help, the inspector was a nice thingy to use too, I'll keep it there while developing =).

Kind regards,

Arjan Zwaan.

FIN AN Financial Analysis
Postbus 4155
3006 AD Rotterdam
Tel: +31 10 8508500
www.finan.nl

DISCLAIMER: This statement is not an official statement from, nor does it represent an official position of, FINAN Financial Analysis. The information contained in this message is intended for the named addressee only. Taking note or use of this information by anyone other than the named addressee is strictly prohibited. FINAN Financial Analysis and/or myself do not accept any responsibility for the actual contents of this message and/or its attachments as well as the completeness and/or timely delivery thereof.