yes it is not really visible
The only fix for this that is see is make it a constructor param for formcomponents.
But this will polute it big time again.

Or that we could use something like labelFor() (like swing) where a label that is in front of the form component
is the labelFor of that component. And we get the label that it displays out of it. (i guess that is wat you want 99% of the time)

johan

yes it would, this is how i wanted our default error messages to work, but i guess other core committers dont think people use setLabel() that often on form components and looks like they were right

-Igor

On 6/29/06, cowwoc <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

        Ah! Would this also work for what I just posted too?

Gili