That's where I put it - nothing changed so you're obviously right...it
won't make a difference anyways.

Hmm...this is bad...this puts me in a rough spot as I have no idea how
to use a "spring like proxy" and am not at all familiar w/
Spring....and in effect I'd have no idea how to do this in Wicket or
what it would involve.  It's obviously going to involve me reworking a
bunch of my existing code just to move to another container...which
shouldn't have been the case.