You can use the panel four times, but not the instance. As each
component requires to have only 1 parent, you can add it only once.
Also, the model (the state of the component) is bound to the panel, so
setting the panel multiple times to the page will overwrite the state
of previous usages. These are just 2 problems with this type of reuse.

Either you should follow Nino's advise to create them into a listview,
or add each new instance manually to your page

Martijn

On 7/10/06, Alban Duval <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  What I want to do is to use a panel containing a table, a text field and a
> button (allowing to add the content of the text field into the table using a
> listview).
>  I would like to use such a panel four times on the same page.
>  The purpose is to avoid coding four times all of those components by
> reusing the panel. It would work if I use the panel on different pages, but
> not on the same page because of the wicket:id of the components composing
> the panel.....
>
>  Nino Wael a écrit :
>
> Why dont you just use a listview? regards Nino -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf
> of Alban Duval Sent: Mon 10-07-2006 13:30 To:
> wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net Cc: Subject:
> [Wicket-user] Several times the same panel on a page Hi all, I'd like to
> know if there is a way to add several times the same panel on the same page
> ?? It seems to be impossible because it means to add several times element
> with the same wicket:id... Considering this, I think the question could be :
> could we change dynamically the wicket:id of some elements ?? AD.

> easier Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
> Geronimo
>  __________ NOD32 1.1651 (20060708) Information __________ This message was
> checked by NOD32 antivirus system. http://www.eset.com

> easier

Download Wicket 1.2 now! Write Ajax applications without touching JavaScript!
-- http://wicketframework.org