Hi,

I am having a problem setting values in a model via the panels on a TabbedPanel.

I have a page which contains a form containing a TabbedPanel with two AbstractTab panels.

Each of these panels contains a single Textbox.

I want to use the same model for the whole form so have called –

form.setModel(new CompoundPropertyModel(model)

I want Ajax validation on the form so have called -

AjaxFormValidatingBehavior.addToAllFormComponents(form, "onchange");

The first panel works correctly. Tabbing out of the TextfField or selecting the second tab causes the corresponding set method on the model to be called.

The second panel does not work the same way. The set method is not called.

If I swap the tabs over the first one again works correctly.

Is there any way I can get this to work?

Thanks