Hi,

I have a page with the head element loading a script file using
JavaScript reference. It works fine with Firefox, but when I try to load
the page in IE6, it displays an error message saying IE cannot load the
page. However, if I inline the script, it works.

The static version of the page with a (static) link to the script works
in IE6.

If I download the page from Firefox to a file and fix the script
reference so it calls a static file, it works in IE6.

So the problem seems to be with the way the link is rendered. However,
links to css (through StylesheetReference) works ok in both browsers.

Can you think of a reason for this strange behavior ?