>i wouldn't recommend doing this in session because user entity will
become detached, i >would instead do it in the requestcycle so the
user is loaded once per request
Yeah are you sure about this Igor? because we are also attaching our
user object (hibernate object) to our session, lazy loading it
whenever needed. And we have not noticed it getting detached before
the end of the request. Mats i guess this also answers your question
about if it is possible to put an imodel in the session. however if
you are really concerned about the db access every time you could
always store the team id in the session.

Maurice