not from the markup no. we couldnt find any good syntax to specify the key and that the value should be internationalized.

you can use an attribute modifier to do this though.

in your specific example - if you attach a button to that input tag the button's model is used to feed the value attribute, so you can use a resourcemodel to i18n the value attr of a button.

-Igor