Folks,

I have an index page (listing a number of devices) with a self-updating table using AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehaviour like this:

WebMarkupContainer tblContainer = new WebMarkupContainer("taptable");
tblContainer.add(new AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior(Duration.seconds(4)));
tblContainer.setOutputMarkupId(true);
add(tblContainer);
// Table stuff follows...

It works just fine. But when I click on a link in the table witch creates a new popup page displaying details for a device, the self-updating of the index page stops and I have to refresh the index page to get the self-updating behaviour going again. Looking at the Wicket Ajax Debug I see this:

IERROR: malformed response envelope: could not find root <ajax-response> element
 INFO: invoking failure handler...
ERROR: error while processing response: TypeError: root has no properties.root has no properties
 INFO: invoking failure handler...

And then nothing more.

Am I missing something? Or is it a bug? Safari and Firefox behaves the same.

/Per