No we are marking the PageMap as dirty
and that is the case:

interceptContinuationURL = cycle.getRequest().getURL();

that field of pagemap is updated...

johan

On 8/11/06, Jean-Baptiste Quenot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
* Johan Compagner:

> Maybe we should also make redirecting to a class:
>
>    final void redirectToInterceptPage(final Class pageClass)
>    {
>        // Get the request cycle
>        final RequestCycle cycle = RequestCycle.get();
>
>        // The intercept continuation URL should be saved exactly as the
>        // original request specified.
>        interceptContinuationURL = cycle.getRequest().getURL();
>
>        // Page map is dirty
>        session.dirtyPageMap(this);

Do you think it is really necessary to update the session's
PageMap?  I think if we use a Class, there is no need for marking
the session dirty.
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana Qwerty