hi Juergen,

I have gone through the examples, but i dont need that way, there they
create locale based html files, so if there are 4 locales, i need to create
4 html files for each locale, but in my i cannot do that, so i used the
<wicket:message key >tag. actually inthe index page ,(user login page),
wicket is loading the properties file as expected and it even displays teh
whole path in the eclipse console, but once i submit,
i direct the user to home page, this is where i get a problem, wicket is not
able to load the same properties file once again..

I tried to use ResouceBundle to load the properties file in Home.class but
wicket is not able to find out the path even though i hard coded it

any help?

sathya