i guess the most pita thing about this would be to properly map your request parameters to component paths of form components so wicket can properly associate request parameters with the proper form components.

maybe some util methods in statelessform to help with this somewhoe - since its sucha a damn bare class :)

-Igor

in 2.0 you can submit to a stateless form. Then you have all your validation and converting.
Maybe we will backport this to 1.3

johan