From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Janne Hietamäki
Sent: 28. august 2006 13:17
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] Session management

If the page and the iframe content does not originate from the same
server the browser security settings can cause the cookies are not
accepted. For example on firefox setting "Preferences/Privacy/Cookies/
for the originating site only" should not be set.

If the cookie is set, the Cookie-header is sent on every request
going to the server and you should see it on Paros.

Janne