we can't add class loaders on top of the web app class loader
That is a very very bad idea. That will not work completely right in clustering or shutdown and then startup of a web app server.

Because they can't find the classes then that are loaded with a class loader that is on top of a webapploader.

If it is purely in developement then we could make special classloaders for the major containers
For Tomcat (sysdeo plugin) we already replace the webapp loader so that it takes everything right from the eclipse project)

johan

if we /can/ make it work then im all for it, but i just dont think we can.

-Igor