This is exactly what I need. Thanks!
Now, to make the code a bit cleaner in my repeater, I'd like to subclass
Label, overriding the onComponentTag(ComponentTag) method. I'm a big
confused again regarding models...
This is the mess I created, which does not work. The part that confuses
me the most is the use of the property model in the subclasses Label.
public class TestLabel
extends Label
{
private static final long serialVersionUID = 1L;
private PropertyModel m_isSuccessfulPropertyModel;
public TestLabel( final String id, final String label, final
PropertyModel propModel )
{
super( id, label );
m_isSuccessfulPropertyModel = propModel;
}
@Override
protected void onComponentTag( final ComponentTag tag )
{
super.onComponentTag( tag );
final ValueMap map = tag.getAttributes();
final boolean isSuccessful =
(Boolean)m_isSuccessfulPropertyModel.getObject( this );
map.put( "class", getLabelTagClass( isSuccessful ) );
}
}
And I populate my item in the repeater like this.
add(
new DataView( "testResults", new
TestResultDataProvider( testResults ) )
{
private static final long serialVersionUID = 1L;
private boolean m_isSuccessful = true;
public void populateItem( final Item item )
{
final TestResult testResult = (TestResult)item.getModelObject();
final boolean isSuccessful = testResult.isSuccessful();
setSuccessful( isSuccessful );
final PropertyModel isSuccessfulPropertyModel = new
PropertyModel( this, "isSuccessful" );
final Date lastTimeExecuted = new
Date( testResult.getLastTimeExecuted() );
final Long testDuration = testResult.getExecutionTime();
item.add( new TestLabel( "test.name", testResult.getName(),
isSuccessfulPropertyModel ) );
}
public void setSuccessful( final boolean isSuccessful )
{
m_isSuccessful = isSuccessful;
}
public boolean isSuccessful()
{
return m_isSuccessful;
}
}
);
What am I missing here?
On Mon, 2006-09-04 at 19:17 -0700, Igor Vaynberg wrote:
> you can either override oncomponenttag(ComponentTag tag)
> { tag.getAttributes().get/put } or add a behavior to the component -
> namely an (Simple)AttributeModifier.
>
> -Igor
>
>
> On 9/4/06, David Leangen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Could somebody please point me to an example or reference on
> how to
> dynamically change tag attributes? I don't recall offhand.
>
> I'm trying to do something like this:
>
> If no error:
> <span class="noerr">Righto!</span>
>
> Or if error:
> <span class="err">Sorry, try again!</span>
>
>
> Thanks!
>
>
>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web
> services, security?
> Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make
> your job easier
> Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on
> Apache Geronimo
>
> http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
> _______________________________________________
> Wicket-user mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/wicket-user
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
> Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier
> Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
> http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
> _______________________________________________ Wicket-user mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/wicket-user
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
_______________________________________________
Wicket-user mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/wicket-user