you bacported even this into 1.2.2? i thought that was waiting for 1.3 because of api breaks?

-Igor

On 9/11/06, Matej Knopp < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ajax Header contribution is already working in 1.2.2. Scripts in ajax
response (<script>function() { }</script> should work as well.

If it doesn't work then there might be a problem with ajax header
contribution?

-Matej