Well, I was working on it. But only to the degree that I disabled the
disabling of check during ajax request, because it was no longer necessary.

Unfortunately head contribution is something else, I'm not sure how to
do it the best way, again, it's not my domain. I think that I've posted
mail about it to the list, I'm not sure what the outcome was.

-Matej