Why are you using setRedirect directly like that btw?

So you want to block the login page after a user authenticated? Why
not just block the page for authenticated users e.g. with an
authorization strategy. Or maybe even better... in the submit method
of your login form, before you do anything, check whether the user was
authenticated, and if so, just ignore the whole action and redirect
him to e.g. the home page. One thing I'm curious about is why you
would design your application in such a way that a re-login is a
problem in the first place?

Eelco