On 9/24/06, deafwolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I can't find the method getContentPanel() from whole wicket1.2's source code,

this is the method you would implement in your base page that would return the "content" panel that needs to be swapped from request to request.

so I dicide to let the page hold a panel property, then the replace
will be easily.

exactly - and getContentPanel() returns that property.

-Igor

deafwolf