From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Korbinian Bachl
Sent: 28. september 2006 14:16
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] progress indicator

it wouldnt work to prevent the user from doing sth. -  even if he has JS
enabled, he might abuse it... ajax has always be treatet as unsecure... and
the basic problem the thread started with, cant be solved by ajax, it has to
be solved by the server checking the current state of the process thats
going on...