Same here. I am getting too much recursion in places I didn't have problem
earlier as well. Looking at the generated source, it is clear that the java
script gets included more than once, not just once in the header.

- Samyem

Pierre-Yves Saumont wrote:

> I am afraid there is still a problem. I tested the fix in the quickstart
> I had made and it worked fine. However, in my application, selecting a
> date in the datepicker cause a Javascript error. FF reports this error as:
>
> Erreur : too much recursion
> Fichier source :
> http://localhost:8080/ceagrap/app/resources/wicket.extensions.markup.html.datepicker.DatePicker/calendar.js
> Ligne : 1796
>
> Date.prototype.__msh_oldSetFullYear = Date.prototype.setFullYear;
> Date.prototype.setFullYear = function(y) {
>    var d = new Date(this); <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< line 1796
>    d.__msh_oldSetFullYear(y);
>    if (d.getMonth() != this.getMonth())
>      this.setDate(28);
>    this.__msh_oldSetFullYear(y);
> };
>
> In IE6, the error message is "not enough stack space". The same line
> number is reported, but the next line is highlighted:
>
> Date.prototype.__msh_oldSetFullYear = Date.prototype.setFullYear;
> Date.prototype.setFullYear = function(y) {
>    var d = new Date(this);
>    d.__msh_oldSetFullYear(y); <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< line 1796
>    if (d.getMonth() != this.getMonth())
>      this.setDate(28);
>    this.__msh_oldSetFullYear(y);
> };
>
> If I reload the page, the error disapears.
>
> Pierre-Yves
>

> Matej Knopp a ?crit :
>> Thanks for fixed files, I've already commited those.
>>
>> -Matej
>>
>> Pierre-Yves Saumont wrote:
>>> Now it seems to work fine provided the locale switching is made
>>> through reloading the page and not through Ajax. (I enclosed the
>>> modified french scripts, in utf8 and iso.)
>>>
>>> If switching is made through Ajax, it works much better than it did
>>> before. If the datepicker is visible when switching, switching works
>>> fine. If the datepicker is not visible when switching, and then is is
>>> loaded through Ajax, it does not always acknowledge the switch.
>>>
>>> But the worst problem is that reloading the page after a locale switch
>>> (which before made the datepicker to swith to the new locale) now
>>> cause an exception:
>>>
>>> Root cause:java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot remove
>>> [MarkupContainer [Component id = 6, page = <No Page>, path =
>>> 6.Loop$LoopItem]] from null parent!     at
>>> wicket.Component.remove(Component.java:1475)     at
>>> wicket.version.undo.Add.undo(Add.java:81)     at
>>> wicket.version.undo.ChangeList.undo(ChangeList.java:93)     at