You could take a look at the phonebook example?

http://wicket-stuff.sourceforge.net/wicket-phonebook/

-regards Nino

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ? ??
Sent: 3. oktober 2006 12:44
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Wicket-user] Looking for a forum that implement by wicket and
opensource

Hello,

I've read the code of woogle(http://woogle.billen.dk),
I found that there're two markup in the WoogleBasePage.html,
one is <wicket:child>, the other is <wicket:extend>,
so I think that there're many feature not show in wicket's example.

I wish to read some code of a project that implement by wicket,
I think this is the fastest way to study wicket.
I think forum is better than other project, not very big, but enough
complex.

Could you tell me if any project is up to the mustard.
I hava search with sourceforge and google, but can't get one.

Thank you very much.

deafwolf