I'm receiving a null pointer exception within the ListView component. The
ListView is trying to render null ListItems. From what I can see,
populateItem isn't even being called. I can't tell if this is a bug, or if
I'm doing something wrong. I'm using ListViews in other sections of my code
and I do not see anything different as far as how I am utilizing them. I'm
using version 1.2.1. If anyone has seen this issue before, please let me
know. Any help is appeciated.

Thanks in advance.

He's a partial of the stack trace:
WicketMessage: Exception in rendering component: [MarkupContainer [Component
id = panel, page = com.verisign.switchnet.ui.pages.OperatorAdmin, path =
2:panel.OperatorAdmin$OperatorEditPanel, isVisible = true, isVersioned =
true]]Root cause:java.lang.NullPointerException     at
wicket.markup.html.list.ListView.renderItem(ListView.java:677)     at
wicket.markup.html.list.ListView.onRender(ListView.java:638)     at
wicket.Component.render(Component.java:1518)