the LoopItem is the parent of the panel

new MenuPanel(item, "menu", menu.getModel(), menu.getMenuItems());

On 9/29/06, Stefan Lindner < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a Panel that looks like this (html)

    <hr />
    <ul id="nav" wicket:id="menus">
     <!--  Place menus here-->

    </ul>
    <hr />

Now I want to generate Panels for wicket id "menu" like this

  new Loop(this, "menus", menus.size()) {
   @Override
   protected void populateItem(LoopItem item) {
    final int index = item.getIteration();
    final Menu menu = MenuBarPanel.this.menus.get(index);

    new MenuPanel(?????, "menu", menu.getModel (), menu.getMenuItems());

I can't use the item for ????? because it's not a markupContainer. So, what is the correct MarkupContainer for the panels?

Stefan Lindner