Watching the markup generated by the WebPage version, I find that
Wicket does automatically inserts the following scripts to the Page,
in order to provide html-side support for the DatePicker:

------------------------------------
<head>
... blah ...
<link href="/nt/caoc.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">

                <script type="text/javascript" wicket:id="calendarMain"
src="/nt/ntapplication/resources/wicket.extensions.markup.html.datepicker.DatePicker/calendar.js"></script>
                <script type="text/javascript" wicket:id="calendarSetup"
src="/nt/ntapplication/resources/wicket.extensions.markup.html.datepicker.DatePicker/calendar-setup.js"></script>
                <script type="text/javascript" wicket:id="calendarLanguage"
src="/nt/ntapplication/resources/wicket.extensions.markup.html.datepicker.DatePickerSettings/lang/calendar-es.js"></script>
                <link
href="/nt/ntapplication/resources/wicket.extensions.markup.html.datepicker.DatePickerSettings/style/aqua/theme.css"
rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" wicket:id="calendarStyle"/>
        <script type="text/javascript" ><!--/*--><![CDATA[/*><!--*/
if (window.name=='') {
window.location="/nt/ntapplication?wicket:interface=:1::INewBrowserWindowListener";
}
</head>

I guess that including this script directives not in the HEAD element,
but in the BODY element would help, as in the PortletPage version of
this View I have no HEAD element, but  BODY inner code.

How do I specify Wicket where to provide this SCRIPT directives
without worrying about the HEAD element, so to adapt the View to the
PortletPage version?

Regards,