I've beed trying to get this to work for a while now, basically what I want,
is to have Wicket load my html files from /WEB-INF/view directory instead of
the classes directory.

I've been reading a post about seperating your html and it was suggested to
use the method addResourceFolder("path");  So in my init method of my
WebApplication subclass I have the following init method;

        protected void init() {

                this.getResourceSettings().addResourceFolder("/WEB-INF/view/");

        } // init

Thist doesn't seem to work, what am I missing or is this really possible.  I
also tried turing debug on for the path "wicket.util.resource" and the only
resource path that is logged in WEB-INF/classes.

Also, the other post mentioned adding this as an init parameter to the
servlet, looking at the source code of the servlet I don't see anything that
allows for adding additional resource folder paths.

I'm new to Wicket and currently evaluating it against JSF and would
appriecate any help.