Hmm, I considered doing that when I started, but couldn't decide what
to call the folder, as it would have any of .html, .properties, .css
or .js files, so never felt happy with it! :-)

(Partial) alternatives might be IDEA's "Sort By Type" in the Project
view, or using Maven's "src/main/resources" tree...

/Gwyn

Download Wicket 1.2.2 now! - http://wicketframework.org