Igor,

Thanks for the reply, but I do not understand.  I really shouldn't have
said "skinning" in my title, because all pages will only have one look.
It's using that one look through several different web applications by
packaging the look in a jar that I'm trying to accomplish.  I looked at
WebPage and it's parents and didn't see a serVariation() method so that
I could take a look at its API docs.  Where does that method reside?

Thanks,