So, if I use the Panels approach I'd need just one page and the navigation inside a tab would be using the replace method of MarkupContainer right?, and in this case how could I manage state in each tab?
One thing of TabbedPanel implmentation I don't understand is why tabs are added first to a list and then added to the TabbedPanel, also why Tab is not a MarkupContainer since is supossed to contain a panel?

Thanks and Regards,

Jaime.