Unless I'm missing something, not without some major cut & pasting (or
a  custom version or Wicket).  The actual onSubmit() is down in
SignInForm, which is in SignInPanel, which is in SignInPage. Even if
it wasn't final, (which it is,) then there doesn't seem to be a way of
getting to it to override it.

It didn't seem that unusual a requirement, so I'm slightly surprised
that I'm the first to be asking about this, so wondering if there's a
better way of handling it!

/Gwyn

--
Download Wicket 1.2.2 now! - http://wicketframework.org