hello all,

Some of you may know that we're working on a Wicket-CMS as our grad project. We've been thinking about the use of templates. About how we are going to let people create their own templates. As we saw in Drupal and Joomla, there templates are full of PHP-code. If we're going to do the same with Java code, that means that we force the users the learn Java and perhaps even Wicket. This is not very user friendly. We could use only CSS-files and generate the HTML-page and put all the data in DIV's and SPANs. Do any of you have ideas on how to make the templates as user-friendly as possible?

greets,

Ted