Here is the request parameter object:

[RequestParameters
parameters={rightColumn_pagePanel_dialogBoxExpiries_tabs_panel_dialogBoxContent_selectExpiriesForm:hf:0=,

submit-button=[[ button text ]]} onlyProcessIfPathActive=false]

Inside it, all values are null, false or 0, except the parameters map
which contains two elements:

rightColumn_pagePanel_dialogBoxExpiries_tabs_panel_dialogBoxContent_selectExpiriesForm:hf:0
submit-button=[[ button text ]]

DefaultRequestTargetResolverStrategy#resolve returns at:

return resolveHomePageTarget(requestCycle, requestParameters);

Pierre-Yves