What I mean is that if your use a resource string such as:

final StringResourceModel pageTabAlertsModel
             = new StringResourceModel("PageTabBar.alerts", this, null);

and you forget to create the resource PageTabBar.alerts in a property
file, or you renamed the class and forgot to rename the property file,
Wicket will only complai at runtime with a Missing Resource exception. I
would be helpfull to detect this at edit time.

In fact this is not Wicket related, so it might better go is the IDEA
features wish list since IDEA allows to go to the resource string
declaration (ctrl+click) but do not complain about a missing resource :-(

But perhaps it would be a good thing for your plug-in, in the contest
perspective, to solve this issue ;-)

Pierre-Yves