From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Johan Compagner
Sent:   Sat 10/14/2006 11:19 AM
To:     wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject:        Re: [Wicket-user] display border conditionally

Usecase could be that you want to light up the importand fields to fill in if
they are not filled in.

Thinking about that we should have a border that works like swing borders if
possible
so not wrap a component in a border but just giving the component a border:

component.setBorder(borderComponent)

and a borderComponent can generate markup that must be before and after the
components tags..
Then it is really like a border that also can be set to none visible.

johan