Ok,

Selenium Remote Control with junit works in this case?
Any example, advice or success story?

Thanks,
Decebal

--- Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> No,
>
> The problem is that dom and javascript are not
> completely implemented
> in both frameworks.
>
> For functional tests I advise to use Selenium
> instead.
>
> Martijn
>

> On 10/16/06, Decebal Suiu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Has anybody used htmlunit (or jwebunit) with
> success
> > to create a functional test for a wicket
> application
> > that contains ajax code?
> > In a few words: I have a html page with a select
> > element inside. When I select an option from this,
> an
> > ajax request is made on the server and an input
> text
> > appears on the page.
> > My question is: How can I retrieve the input text
> in
> > the unit test using htmlunit/jwebunit?
> > I have here a very simple unit test that doesn't
> work
> > (I cann't retrieve the input text).
> >
> > WebClient webClient = new WebClient();
> > webClient.setRedirectEnabled(true);
> > webClient.setJavaScriptEnabled(true);
> > HtmlPage page = (HtmlPage)
> webClient.getPage(baseUrl);
> > Htmlform form = (HtmlForm) page.getForms().get(0);
> > HtmlSelect select =
> form.getSelectByName("mySelect");
> > page = (HtmlPage) select.setSelectedAttribute("0",
> > true);

assertTrue(page.getEnclosingWindow().getThreadManager().joinAll(5

href="http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/vote_for/wicket";>Vote</a>

href="http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/stuff/wicket";>Wicket</a>

http://mail.yahoo.com